Kathy has a strong track record delivering valuable outcomes to a variety of business clients. She is highly regarded by those individuals and teams she coaches, as well as by those who invite her to partner on more complex organisational projects.
Kathy’s academic background is in Business Psychology and she has extensive experience applying this expertise to help a range of organisations. This gives her a scientific and pragmatic approach to supporting clients, and a deep understanding of desired outcomes such as performance and well-being, and the relationship between them.
What makes Kathy happy?
– helping people, especially strangers
– doing work that other people value
– exploring outdoors with friends: by bike, boat, boots, board, whatever…
– music, especially playing in orchestras
– laughing, especially when linked to one of the above